Tuesday, December 26, 2017

SSCS 2017 Gift Sent

Well I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Day, though some off you around the world are still celebrating it.  Here in New Zealand it is now Boxing day and a day to eat a lot of leftovers too.

Over the next few days I will be showing you gifts sent and received for a couple of swap I have been in for Christmas this year.

First up I got to send to the lovely Michell Ridgway for the annual SSCS Chookyblue holds each year.

First up she got to open up the ornament I made for her when the parcel arrived.


Then the wait till Christmas day to open up the main parcel.

I made her this table runner.  I love this pattern and each time I make it I always have to think about it for some reason or another and if I am tired it pays not to attempt it I have found.


By the time you read this I will be fast asleep as have been on night shift the last three nights, but now have got till New Years Eve off, so time to spend with family.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michell ,lovely gifts you have made,enjoy your time off with your family,Merry Xmas my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep tight Michell. I adore my runner and lovely ornie. The runner is on the table already...many thanks and Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ornament and present are beautiful Michell. Enjoy your days off.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.